If you are stressed, overwhelmed and crave calm & space you're in the right place!
I am here to bring you the tools to find greater focus, joy and calm through mindfulness workshops, courses & resources.
A space to learn how to pause & breathe.
A space to find calm in your mind by learning to "be" in the NOW.
A space to experience tranquility in the midst of an uncertain, chaotic world.
A space to help you re-set and stop reliving your own version of "Groundhog Day" so that you can be content. Happy. At peace.
I look forward to walking with you so that you too can experience bliss in your mind.
Do you want more of any of the following?
- Greater focus - because you're often so easily distracted
- Real happiness - everyday seems a shade of grey right now
- To step off the treadmill of work, sleep, repeat
- 'Space' in your mind due to all the thoughts flying around
- Increased productivity with clarity and staying on task
- Satisfaction with life - as the grass is greener here & now!
- No more anxiety - especially for no good reason!
- Calm & peaceful mind - those chaotic thoughts can get tiring
- 'Smooth' life - instead of being constantly stressed - with others noticing!
- Clarity in your mind - enough of those "difficult to grab-hold of" moments or thoughts
- Good night's sleep ...as it's been SO long!
- No more overwhelm where there's too much to do. Everything is just too much.
- Content, really content with life. At peace. Happy.
If you said "yes" to any of the above then I'd be honoured to connect with you. Go ahead and check out the Your Journey to Bliss page on how I can best serve you today!
In a nut-shell, if you desire to trade your chaotic, overwhelmed mind with that of a calm, focused and contented one you're in the right place, welcome!
Follow my blog for mindfulness tips ...
What is Grounding & why is it good for me?
So often we spend too much time stuck in our mind. Grounding is a practise that is used to reconnect you with your body & get you out of your head.
From Chaos to Focus
A major part of mindfulness is giving full attention and focus, in a particular moment, to something. Sounds simple enough, right?
Kindness Changes the world!
At first glance mindfulness seems to be just about the individual but compassion, gratitude and kindness are very important ingredients in the mindfulness mix.
Deep Breathing Saves the Day
Breathing, we all do it. All. The. Time. Have you ever considered though what’s happening in your body when you intentionally pause to breath slowly and deeply? Here's why you should!
Be Kind to Yourself
Sometimes you are the only one who will be kind to you. What is your default when you’re stressed? Do you factor in self-care to give yourself the best possible foundation to be active from?
“A PERSON OF GREAT INTEGRITY... -"
"Karin is a person of great integrity and generosity who has a genuine heart for people. I have benefited from her expert guidance in group work and have valued her authenticity and the insightful way she leads. Great to be with someone who loves what they are doing. ”
Medical Practitioner, Melbourne.